I am Ph.D. in Computer Science and Research Fellow at the Department of Information Engineering, Computer Science and Mathematics of the University of L'Aquila under the supervision of Marco Autili, Massimo Tivoli and Paola Inverardi. My research interests include BioInformatics, System Biology, Self-Adaptive software systems, Wireless Sensor Network and Service-Oriented System.
Software Engineering and Architecture Laboratory (SEA lab - Paola Inverardi)
Software Synthesis group (SoSy group - Marco Autili and Massimo Tivoli)
- GAUSS 2020 - 2nd International Workshop on Governing Adaptive and Unplanned Systems of Systems
- MDE4SA - 1stInternational Workshop on Model-Driven Engineering for Software Architecture
- SERENE 2020 - 12th International Workshop on Software Engineering for Resilient Systems
- ASYDE 2020 - 2nd International Workshop on Automated and verifiable Software sYstem DEvelopment
- ERSICT - International Journal of Emerging Research and Solutions in ICT